Terminal Header : Penetration bushings for cryogenic cables used with submerged pumps for transferring liquid from LNG / LPG tanks.
When liquid gas leaks or electric problems occur in the Terminal Header, the liquid cannot be pumped, impeding the supply of energy in the form of gas or electricity.
Safety and reliability・・・
We want to expand our role in energy supply beyond Japan to the world.
We are helping to build a rich society with abundant energy by adhering to the following management philosophy with big-picture thinking and continual self-improvement.
CRYO Engineering's Philosophy
- Business Philosophy
Recognizing the responsibility associated with distributing products critical to energy supply, we contribute to the global energy supply by providing our customers with a lasting sense of security.
As Terminal Headers assist in the operation of submerged pumps which run continuously, they require absolute trust and security.
Bound by that mission, we contribute to the growth of society by providing our customers with that perpetual sense of security.
We aim to be one of the world's leading companies by firmly taking responsibility for increasing customer satisfaction.
Demand for our Terminal Headers are also requested from overseas customers.
We intend to be a company loved all over the world by firmly taking responsibility for our quality and service.
- Code of Conduct
We will conduct ourselves in the following manner:
Providing a sense of trust is the foundation of our business Whether with customers or colleagues, we will earn our work by providing a sense of absolute trust.
We will contribute to society with high-quality work by taking responsibility in our everyday tasks.
We will respect tradition, but continuously strive to improve.
We will add value by perpetually taking on challenges.
|Name:||CRYO Engineering Co., Ltd.|
c/o Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
5-1- 9 Higashi-Yawata, Hiratsuka
Kanagawa 254 - 0016 JAPAN
24-33-301 Akashicho, Hiratsuka
Kanagawa 254-0042 JAPAN
1-8-6-1304 Tomoe, Chigasaki
Kanagawa 253-0056 JAPAN
|Capital:||10 million yen|
|Major clients:||Furukawa Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd., Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., JFE Engineering Corporation, CRYO Engineering Service Co., Ltd.|
CRYO Engineering Service Co., Ltd. established with four employees, undertakes Terminal Header manufacturing, testing and assembly
from Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
CRYO World Service Corp. established with one employee,
spun off from CRYO Engineering Service Co., Ltd.
and undertakes its business
|2010||CRYO World Service Corp. becomes a public company and changes its name to CRYO Engineering Co., Ltd.|
|2014||Registered as construction enterprise (electrical)|
|2015||Acquired ISO 9001 Certifications|
|2019||Number of employees : 15|
The CRYO Group and CRYO Engineering Co., Ltd. take care of the entire Terminal Header process from order reception from Furukawa Electric Industrial Cable to delivery and installation.
CRYO’s Terminal Header installed by ;
- LNG/ LPG Terminals
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. / Hokkaido Gas Co., Ltd. / TOBU GAS Co., Ltd. / Gas Bureau, City of Sendai / TOHO GAS Co., Ltd. / Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. / HIROSHIMA GAS Co., Ltd. / Saibugas Co., Ltd. / JERA Co., Inc. (Formerly known as; TEPCO / CHUBU Electric Power Co., Inc. ) / Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. / The Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. / NIHONKAI LNG CO., LTD. / INPEX CORPORATION / JX Nippon LNG Service Company, Limited / SHIMIZU LNG CO., LTD. / CHITA LNG Co., Ltd. / SAKAI LNG Co., Inc. / MIZUSHIMA LNG Co., Ltd. / Sakaide LNG Company, Incorporated / Kitakyushu Liquefied Natural Gas CO., INC. / Oita Liquefied Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- CPC Corporation, TAIWAN / KOREA GAS CORPORATION / SHANGHAI GAS CO., LTD. / SHANGHAI GAS CO., LTD. / IranOilGas NETWORK
For LNG/LPG Terminals
Terminal Headers : approx.1,200
- LNG/ LPG Carriers, FSRU
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. / Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. / Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. / IMABARI SHIPBUILDING Co., LTD. / Japan Marine United Corporation
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. / Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd / HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Co., LTD. / STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha / Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. / Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd / IINO KAIUN KAISHA, LTD. / JX Ocean Co., Ltd.
- Malaysia International Shipping Corporation etc.
- LNG carriers： 330 / LPG carriers： 80 / FSRU : 20
For LNG/LPG Carriers, FSRU
Terminal Headers : Approx. 6,000
Includes new carriers and replacement/repair of MI cables, etc.